Rules and Instructions
– Abstracts for oral, poster presentations will represent a vital component of the scientific program at the EADC 2020.
– Abstracts maybe submitted as focused studies, investigations, or observations in 18+ categories.
– Abstracts must be submitted through our main website, using the Abstract Submission Template.
– Click to download EADC 2020 Abstract Submission Template here.
Rules for Abstract Submission
Authors are required to indicate their preference for either oral, poster presentation but all decisions will be made by the organizing committee of EADC2020 whose determination is final.
All notices will be issued according to the address of the first author of the article. If you are not the author of the article, please be responsible for notifying the author of the article.
Abstracts cannot be identical to any previous ones that have been presented at a major international meeting. An update to prior work is acceptable.
Instructions regarding the preparation of posters and information of projections facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
Submission of an abstract indicates that:
– The author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules
– The presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid
– The author(s) have contributed to and approve the abstract and its entire contents
– The presenting author agrees to register, attend, and present the abstract at EADC 2020
Instructions for Abstract Preparation (specific guidance on formatting)
Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
– All abstract titles must not exceed 25 words.
– Use a concise, descriptive title that indicates the content of the abstract.
– Avoid using abbreviations.
– Commercial trade names for drugs, devices, products and services must not be included in the title.
– Names and surnames for each author must be provided
– Please do not include degrees or titles
– Presenting authors’ names will be underlined and the corresponding authors’ name will be in bold
– Each author should be listed by department, institution, city, and country
– Abstracts should not exceed 250 words (excluding the title, name of authors, and keywords).
– The body of the abstract text must be formatted with the following sub-headings as appropriate. Each sub-heading should be formatted in bold text, begin on a new line, and followed by a colon and space (:). The text for sub-section should begin immediately after the colon and space (sample below):
– Drugs, devices, products, and services should be identified by generic name only within the abstract. Data must be given in units (International metric system is preferred). No references, tables, charts or images are allowed.
– A minimum of one(1), and a maximum of three(3) keywords reflecting the contents of the abstract should be provided
Abstract Thematic Topics
Abstracts will be classified into thematic areas. Please indicate the appropriate topic classification:
– Appendages’ Diseases
– Bacterial and Viral Infection
– Basic Research
– Benign and malignant Tumors
– Bullous Diseases
– Collagen Diseases and Vasculitis
– Cosmetic Dermatology
– Dermatitis and Skin Allergy
– Fungal Infection
– Genetic Disorders
– Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders
– Photo dermatoses
– Pigmentary Disorders
– Sexually Transmitted Diseases
– No category
Acceptance Notification & Registration for EADC 2020
Authors will be notified by August 31st, 2020 as to the acceptance status of their submission including the assignment of presentation format. Detailed instructions regarding requirements and instructions for presentations will also be provided at that time.