Rules and Instructions
– Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will represent a vital component of the scientific program at the EADC 2020.
– Please submit your abstract by June 30th(Tue) 2020, 23:59(GMT +9). An abstract will be evaluated by the EADC 2020 Scientific Committee and you will be notified by August 31st(Mon) 2020, 23:59(GMT +9) regarding the outcome of your submission.
– Abstracts must be submitted through our main website, using the Abstract Submission Template.
– Click to download EADC 2020 Abstract Submission Template here.
Rules for Abstract Submission
– Authors are required to indicate their preference for either oral, poster presentation but all decisions will be made by the organizing committee of EADC2020 whose determination is final.
– All notices will be issued according to the e-mail address of the first author of the article.
– Abstracts cannot be identical to any previous ones that have been presented at a major international meeting. An update to prior work is acceptable.
– Instructions regarding the preparation of posters and information of projections facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
– Outstanding oral presentations will be rewarded (specifications to be updated).
– Submission of an abstract indicates that:
· The author(s) agree to comply with the abstract submission and presentation rules.
· The presentation is based on scientific and/or clinical methods that are ethical and valid.
· The author(s) have contributed to and approve the abstract and its entire contents.
· The presenting author agrees to register, attend, and present the abstract at EADC 2020.
Instructions for Abstract Preparation (Specific Guidance on Formatting)
Abstracts must be written and presented in English.
– All abstract titles must not exceed 25 words.
– Use a concise, descriptive title that indicates the content of the abstract.
– Avoid using abbreviations.
– Commercial trade names for drugs, devices, products and services must not be included in the title.
– Names and surnames for each author must be provided.
– Please do not include degrees or titles.
– Presenting authors’ names will be underlined and the corresponding authors’ names will be in bold.
– Each author should be listed by department, institution, city, and country.
– Abstracts should not exceed 250 words (excluding the title, authors, and keywords).
– The body of the abstract text must be formatted with the following sub-headings as appropriate; there is an only exception for Case Studies that provides no specific sub-headings. Each sub-heading should be formatted in bold text, begin on a new line, and followed by a colon and space (:). The text for sub-section should begin immediately after the colon and space (sample below):
– Drugs, devices, products, and services should be identified by generic names only within the abstract. Data must be given in units (The international metric system is preferred). No references, tables, charts or images are allowed.
– A minimum of one (1), and a maximum of three (3) keywords reflecting the contents of the abstract should be provided.
Abstract Thematic Topics
Abstracts will be classified into thematic areas. Please indicate the appropriate topic classification below.
- Acne, rosacea, and related disorders
- Aesthetic and cosmetic dermatology
- Atopic dermatitis
- Basic research
- Benign and malignant skin tumors
- Bullous disorders
- Contact dermatitis and skin allergy
- Dermatological and aesthetic practice
- Dermatopathology (can be assigned to CPC)
- Genetics and genodermatoses
- Hair disorders
- Hemangioma and vascular malformations
- Infection – bacterial, viral, and parasitic
- Infection – fungal
- Inflammatory skin diseases (other than atopic dermatitis and psoriasis)
- Lasers and energy-based devices
- Nail disorders
- Pediatric dermatology
- Photobiology, phototherapy, and photodermatoses
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Vasculitis and connective tissue diseases
- Vitiligo and pigmentary disorders
Authors will be notified by August 31st, 2020 as to the acceptance status of their submission including the assignment of presentation format. Detailed instructions regarding requirements and instructions for presentations will also be provided at that time.